Raman Spectroscopy and Microscopy
Optical micro-probes such as Raman and second harmonic generation (SHG) are commonly used as a label-free chemical analysis techniques. The major obstacle in uptake of such techniques is lack of traceable quantification primarily due to absence of standards.
This TWA will aim to bring the international community to conduct prenormative studies of the test methods proposed by industry and academia with a view to progress them for future international standardisation.
- Calibration of the Raman shift
- Raman spectroscopy for TiO2 Nanoparticles mixtures
- Measurement of lateral and axial resolution of Raman microscope
- Measurement of laterial resolution of Raman microscopy with nanowire artefacts
- Consultation survey - Factors affecting reproducibility in Raman Spectroscopy
Dr. Erlon H Ferreira (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org